I went to Tulum, Mexico and visit Sanara Hotel's Restaurant. OMG! for a gluten free person this experience was amazing. I tried plantain bread which was not sweet at all. It is a perfect option to spread jam, butter, ghee, cheese, or nothing! Plantain Flour is a pre-biotic and it is hight is starch so listen to your body.
- 2 of 3/4 cups of Plantain Flour
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 organic eggs
- One cup coconut milk (adjust)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Preheat oven 355F and line a loaf tin with parchment paper
- Combine the dry ingredients together in one bowl and whisk the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- The mixture has a son liquid consistency,
- Place the loft in the oven for 30- 40 min or until golden brown on the top and cooked trough.