Ingredients for the base:
- Two cups of Pecans
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Four pitted dates.
Ingredients for the fill:
- One cup of cashews soaked the previous night
- Two cups of dry figs soaked for 1 hour to make them softer.
Instructions for the Base.
- Preheat the oven 350F (177C)
- Make the pecan flour using a food processor or blender
- Blend the coconut oil with the pitted dates.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Spread a layer of the mixture in a recipient
- Place the recipient in the oven for 15min
- Let it cool
Instructions for the Fill
- Blend the figs with the cashew using a blender or a food processor.
- Add FEW water if needed.
- Spread the mixture in the pecan base
- Place it in the fridge for 20 min
Keep the pie in the fridge.