Pumpkin Simply Salad
There are different versions of pumpkins. The recipe I suggest in this post is butternut. Do you know you can roast including the peel? it get softer and taste delicious.
- 2 butternut cut into small squares.
- coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Half cup of pecans cut into small pieces
Ingredients for the dressing
- 1tsp of raw honey (Add another tsp if you are in the mood of taste more sweet)
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- pinch of non refined sea salt
- Preheat the oven 350F
- Roasted the butternut with coconut oil for 25 min or until it is soft.
- Spread the butternut in a recipient, add the pecans and mix with the dressing. You can add Black Kale and cranberries. Taste delicious and the colors looks beautiful.
Instructions for the dressing
- Mix all the ingredients.