- 2 big eggplants. Slice it and soaked it in good quality water with a tsp of non-refined sea salt.
- Three tbsp of tahini
- One slice clove of garlic.
- One tsp of non refined sea salt
- One cup of first cold press olive oil.
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Roast the sliced eggplant for 20min or until it is soft. When it is ready remove the skin.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender except the eggplant.
- After the mixture is ready, slow the speed of the blender and star adding the eggplant in few portions.
- Don't blend too much the eggplant, we still want to see it in the texture.