Pumpkin and Quinoa
- Two medium size pumpkins
- Half cup of Pine nuts
Ingredients for the Quinoa:
- One cup of Quinoa
- Two cups of Water
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 1/4 cup of first cold press Olive oil
- Non refined sea salt
- Three tablespoons lemon juice
- Gluten Free Tamari sauce or Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- One garlic clove
- Handful fresh basil, parsley or cilantro. Mix them if you need to explore.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the top of the pumpkins and remove the seeds. Seeds are very nutritious. You can save them raw and add them to your morning next day smoothie or toasted them with lemon and tamari.
- Put the pumpkins on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are very soft when squeezed.
Instructions for the Quinoa:
- Rinse the Quinoa
- Put it in a pan and add the water
- Wait until boil and reduce the heat.
- Turn off the heat when the Quinoa is soft
Instructions for the Dressing
- Blend the ingredients.
- Use your imagination. The measurements are a reference. Find the ones that you like the most. Trust me you will find it. Follow your instinct.
- Mix the Quinoa with the Pine nuts and the dressing.
- Fill the Pumpkins with the mixture and enjoy.