Ingredients: - 2 cups of buckwheat
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of nuts. I used small pieces of almonds
- 3 table spoons of ginger juice. I used the juicer
- Mixed all the ingredients in a bowl
- Spread the mixtures in a tray. I used also parchment paper as a better and healthier option.
- Put the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and mix again in the tray. Put the mixture again in the oven for 5 minutes. Repeat this last step one more time. In total the mixture will be in the oven for 20 min divided un three sessions.
Oven temperature 350F