These days have been hot right? really hot!!! Would you like to have a good trick in your fridge? It is fast and delicious. Here is the recipe:
Ingredients for the inside:
- One cup of cup of cashew. Soak them the night before.
- 1/4 cup of macadamia. Soak them the night before.
- Three spoons of tahini.
- One cup of pitted dates.
Ingredients for the chocolate cover
- 1/4 of melted cacao butter
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Four tablespoons of Cacao powder
- Two tablespoons of maple syrup
Instructions for the fill in
- Remove the water from the macadamia and cashew. Rinse them.
- Place the macadamia and cashews in a food processor, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Make balls with the mixture and place them in the fridge
Instructions for the chocolate cover
- Melt the cacao butter using low heat
- Add the coconut oil and turn off the stove
- Add the cacao powder, stir.
- Add the maple syrup
- Place the mixture at the fridge until it gets more thick. Don't leave it too long or it will get very thick!
- Roll the balls in the chocolate with a fork and place them in the freeze. When they are thick you can keep them in the fridge. The cacao butter will slow the melting process.